What you need to know about VoIP Call Center Solutions
The world’s most successful companies focus on improving customer satisfaction and achieving maximum agent productivity to get where they want to be. For that reason, remote contact centers and VoIP contact center solutions have become essential. But do you know what they are about? If not, don’t worry! In this article, you can learn everything you need to know about them.
What is a VoIP call center?
VoIP call center phone systems are designed to handle much higher call volumes than a conventional inbound call center. Besides, other aspects make a VoIP call center solution very different from a PBX phone service.
The main one is that virtual call centers use VoIP and run entirely over the Internet. Moreover, they allow business owners to automate multichannel customer service and self-service options through VoIP calling systems’ features.
Does my company need a call center?
There are several reasons why companies use a VoIP-based outbound call center. Most importantly, cloud contact centers allow operators to put a customer’s call on hold without sending it to voicemail.
The second reason is that, with call centers, companies can improve customer satisfaction by using automated attendants and call queues. Also, as a third reason, their technology enables companies to scale their softphone requirements as they grow.
How does a VoIP call center work?
A VoIP call center conducts its operations over the Internet using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to digitize calls. Typically, business phone systems route specific call queues to the appropriate agents.
With VoIP call centers, callers listen to music, announcements, or other useful messages while waiting for an agent to connect. Furthermore, they only require an Internet connection and software installed on a computer along with an optional VoIP desk phone.
Main functions of a VoIP call center.
The most popular VoIP call center features when it comes to meeting business needs are:
- Voice Response (IVR): Allows you to send incoming calls to the appropriate agents. Operators or companies can set up their IVR any way they want.
- Call recording: Allows operators to record, pause and listen to customer interactions at any time.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD): Allows operators to distribute calls based on business hours, IVR options, level of technical support, and more.
- VoIP phone numbers: Operators can get local and toll-free numbers or transfer their existing phone numbers.
- Call routing: Allows operators to manage customer interactions with professionalism. With this feature, companies can prevent their customers from repeating requests.
- Dashboards and reports: This feature gives companies access to more than 40 advanced features and reports to measure their VoIP call center efficiency.
Advantages of having a VoIP call center.
- By hiring us to obtain your telephone system or VoIP call center, you can enjoy the following advantages:
- Enterprise-grade mobility to do business remotely.
- Security and reliability, specifically designed for businesses.
- Actionable voice and business analytics to uncover actionable insights on business call activities, real-time performance, or results.
- Track and analyze your entire portfolio to gain valuable business insights.
- And much more.
We will be your trusted business communications partner! We promise quality customer service with 24/7 access to customer support. Take advantage of our professional and quality services, get practical advice on your communication needs and find the perfect solutions with us!