The Yealink W60P SIP cordless phone system combines quality, reliability and flexibility to offer users a scalable, efficient communications system. With support for up to 8 W56H handsets and up to 8 concurrent calls, the W60 features upgraded firmware and a range of features including call hold, call transfer, 3-way conferencing and support for Opus audio codec.
Ideal for small to medium-sized businesses, Yealink’s W60P offers a long talk time of up to 30 hours, a high standby time of 400 hours and quick charging, enabling 10 minutes charging time to provide up to 2 hours talk time.
Thanks to built-in Opus codec support, the Yealink W60P package delivers excellent audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions, plus with the ability to add up to 5 DECT repeaters, coverage can be extended to meet individual user requirements.
Please note: The W60 Packages comes complete with a W56H handset.
- High performance SIP cordless phone system
- Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology
- Supports 8 simultaneous calls per base station
- Expandable up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
- Register up to 8 SIP accounts
- Compatible with the W52H, W53H and W56H additional handsets
- Increase range with up to 6 RT30 DECT repeaters per base station
- Opus Codec Support
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Open VPN
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Quick and easy configuration via: browser / phone / auto-provision
- Supports Broadsoft, Asterisk, 3CX
- Lifetime Warranty
Yealink W56H Handset Features
- 3.5mm headset port
- Handset range: 50 metres indoor, 300 metres outdoor
- 2.4″ colour display with intuitive user interface
- LCD key backlight
- Up to 30 hours talk time, 400 hours standby time
- Local Phonebook for up to 500 entries (stored in the base)
- 9 ringer melodies