“Personal Information” includes but is not exhaustive of any information that may identify an individual, such as; name, age, address or email address, income details, credit history records, ID numbers, religion, ethnic origin, demographic data, and evaluations. This information refers to Personal Information presented in any form.
2. Personal Information We Collect and How We Use This
123pbx is responsible for identifying the purpose for which your Personal Information obtained, either prior to or at the point of collecting your Personal Information. When registering for or signing up to services with 123pbx we will ask you for the following information:
• your full name
• company name
• company address
• email address
• bank details
• if you are using any third party mobile app to connect to our server, we will have access to your call log information for calls made using the mobile app.
• if you are using a third party mobile app to connect to our server, we will have access to the location of your mobile device, for example, IP address, GPS or location data;
• if you are accessing any of our services through your account using third party social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google, or use a social media feature through our website or services, specific Personal Information from the third party social media services may be shared with us; for example, friend lists, interests and “likes”. We may use this data for marketing communications, to enhance our services, or to personalise your experience, with 123pbx. You can amend the share settings via the privacy options in your social media accounts.
123pbx may also obtain Personal Data from credit reference agencies or other third parties that have the right to disclose such information to us. We will collect your Personal Data through any of the methods as stated below:
• when registering, filling out forms on our website www.123pbx.net, or using our services.
• when you contact us by either email, telephone or via our website.
• technical and usage information will be collected through our servers when using our services.
• we may use tracking technologies or cookies to obtain information about the way you are using the services and online activities.
• we may acquire information from other service providers, network providers and other third parties, such as data companies.
• to communicate, identify customer needs and retain commercial relations with our customers (this includes, but is not exhaustive of promotions, marketing and advertising, billing, support, and account verification).
• to check the eligibility for credit or your financial status.
• to analyse customer needs and preferences.
• for researching and marketing products and services which may be of interest to our consumers.
• to meet legal requirements, fraud prevention or as otherwise enforced or permitted by law.
• to operate and administer our business operations.
• to monitor the security, integrity, and features of our services.
• to allow our third party affiliates, and vendors to supply and assist in the provision and marketing of our services.
• for the purpose of auditing quality control, integrity and security of our services.
• for any other purpose disclosed when submitting Personal Information to us.
123pbx does not provide services to persons under the age of 18 years. 123pbx does not knowingly promote or obtain Personal Information from persons under the age of 18 years. To report an instance where a minor has disclosed their Personal Data to 123pbx, please contact us at 033 3305 5255, or write to email@example.com.
3. Limitations of Use and Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information will only be kept and used for the purposes it was collected and as consented by you, the individual or as permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained as long as necessary for the intended purposes specified or as otherwise required by law. 123pbx may reveal a customer’s Personal Information to:
• in an emergency situation to emergency services.
• a credit reference or debt collections agency.
• to a third party for the supply of services.
• To an individual involved in the development, marketing or promotion of 123pbx’s services.
• for administrative means (i.e. billing, technical support, order queries etc).
• to any other third party, upon obtaining consent of the customer or as necessary by law.
We may occasionally advise you of new products and services which may be of value to you. 123pbx may retain third party relations for marketing new products and services and may share your Personal Information with such third parties.
All of our customers have the right to opt-out of direct marketing and promotions sent by email, post, or verbal communication (this excludes information in reference to your monthly billing). To opt-out of marketing correspondence, please contact 123pbx on 033 3305 5255, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw your consent at any time.
4. Third Party Sites
5. Consented Transfer of Personal Information Abroad
The consent and knowledge of you, the customer is usually a requirement for the transfer of Personal Information outside of the EEA, subject to certain exemptions. However, in particular circumstances, Personal Information can be transferred outside the EEA without the consent or knowledge of the customer.
123pbx, when required, will request consent to transfer or use Personal Information abroad at the time of collection. In particular circumstances, consent may be request post collection of the Personal Information, but prior to use. This may be in an instance where 123pbx wants to use the data for a purpose that was previously not identified.
Personal Information is only transferred abroad for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations by 123pbx to you, the customer. You may withdraw consent at any time, with reasonable notice, subject to contractual or legal restrictions. To withdraw consent, you must provide notice in writing to email@example.com.
7. Accessing and Updating and Your Information
We want to ensure that any Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You can contact 123pbx to access, update or remove any Personal Information held with 123pbx by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about UK data protection laws can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s website at https://ico.org.uk/.
8. Safeguarding and Security
We will store your Personal Information only for the period and purpose required for which the information was collected, and for which the data is to be further processed.
123pbx deploys several security procedures and implemented technology features to ensure privacy and protection of Personal Information collected, such as the use of passwords and encryption. All Personal Information is safeguarded, regardless of the format held.
Last updated on 11-08-2019